Search Jobs by Map
Smart partnerships have become tradition at Pacific Dental Services. Our Private Practice+ model allows us to partner with and provide support services to clinicians across the nation. Our flourishing network means additional job opportunities in more locations. Pacific Dental Services and its supported owner dentists employ diverse populations which creates a culture of unique insights and talents. So whether you’re a dentist seeking to partner with us, a new grad willing to trade your optimistic energy for broad benefits and a “foot in the door”, or a dental assistant just finishing up school—Pacific Dental Services has the resources you need to achieve true personal and career success.
Meet Pacific Dental Services - Private Practice+
Founded in 1994, Pacific Dental Services (PDS)...
- General Dentist Networking Event Inland Empire - Fontana, CA
- Description: Owner Dentists supported by Pacific Dental Services are hosting a networking event on Monday, March 31 from 5:00pm-7:00pm at Sierra Lakes Dental Group and Orthodontics in Fontana. Attending the event will be affiliated Owner Dentists from the Inland Empire who currently have open opportunities for general dentists. Come network and learn about Pacific Dental Services' Private Practice + model over hors dȁ...
Reference Code: 14-0805
- Insurance Claims Biller - Irvine, CA
- Description: IGNITE YOUR FUTURE … Your future with Pacific Dental Services ®...
Reference Code: 14-0800
- Benefits Coordinator (Treatment Coordinator) - Cottonwood, AZ
- Description: As a Benefits Coordinator at Pacific Dental Services, you’ll be able to achieve your career goals while sharing your customer-service focus with a leading healthcare services organization. Founded in 1994, Pacific Dental Services pioneered the concept of modern dentistry—helping dentists access a powerful combination of the best operational practices, the latest technology, a highly skilled suppo...
Reference Code: 14-0804