Search Jobs by Map
Smart partnerships have become tradition at Pacific Dental Services. Our Private Practice+ model allows us to partner with and provide support services to clinicians across the nation. Our flourishing network means additional job opportunities in more locations. Pacific Dental Services and its supported owner dentists employ diverse populations which creates a culture of unique insights and talents. So whether you’re a dentist seeking to partner with us, a new grad willing to trade your optimistic energy for broad benefits and a “foot in the door”, or a dental assistant just finishing up school—Pacific Dental Services has the resources you need to achieve true personal and career success.
Meet Pacific Dental Services - Private Practice+
Founded in 1994, Pacific Dental Services (PDS)...
- Benefits and Leave Administrator - Irvine, CA
- Description: Position: Benefits and Leave Administrator Are you looking to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job? We’ve got your 3-word answer: Pacific Dental Services. Under limited supervision, the Benefits and Leave Administrator is responsible for managing the administration of the PDS leaves and b...
Reference Code: 14-4421
- Benefits Coordinator (Treatment Coordinator) - Alpharetta, GA
- Description: As a Benefits Coordinator at Pacific Dental Services, you’ll be able to achieve your career goals while sharing your customer-service focus with a leading healthcare services organization. Founded in 1994, Pacific Dental Services pioneered the concept of modern dentistry—helping dentists access a powerful combination of the best operational practices, the latest technology, a highly skilled suppo...
Reference Code: 14-4426
- Dental Assistant - Sheridan, CO
- Description: As a Dental Assistant at Pacific Dental Services, you’ll have the support and professional opportunity you need to maximize your potential. Founded in 1994, Pacific Dental Services pioneered the concept of modern dentistry--helping dentists access a powerful combination of the best operational practices, the latest technology, a highly skilled support staff and a commitment to ongoing training and educa...
Reference Code: 14-4288