Position: Operations Manager Trainee
Are you looking to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Identifying Staff and Developing Talent.
• Driving year over year revenue and profit growth.
• Managing expenses to achieve monthly budget
• Creating an environment that promotes PDS culture and values daily.
• Delivering a Perfect Patient Experience.
• Develop, implement, and ensure adherence to annual office budget to allow for autonomy of day-to-day decisions, ensure P&L management and profitability of assigned office(s).
• Performs Human Resources related functions, such as interviewing and selecting, Performance Appraisals, Disciplinary Actions and Salary Administration.
• Manage a team of both Front Office and Back Office employees; act as mentor, support, and assist in the development and training of staff.
• Develop and implement an office success plan.
• Develop, implement, and ensure adherence to office values based on the PDS “We Believe” statement in order to ensure that all team members continually focus on the Perfect Patient Experience.
• Determine and maintain efficient staffing levels by interviewing, hiring, training, developing, coaching, counseling, supervising, evaluating, and terminating staff as needed.
• Implement, and ensure adherence to cash management and accounting protocols.
• Report weekly to Regional Manager detailing accomplishments, areas for improvement, clear performance goals, and effectiveness of systems.
• Develop and implement precise, realistic, and measurable individual and office goals.
• Implement, coordinate and manage marketing programs to grow the business.
• Work with dentists to help develop the dentist’s patient communication skills.