Associate Dentist – Folsom
With support from Pacific Dental Services, you can maximize your individual and professional potential. Pacific Dental Services pioneered the concept of modern dentistry—helping dentists access a powerful combination of the best operational practices, the latest technology, a highly skilled support staff and a commitment to ongoing training and education.
You’ll have the opportunity to earn more income than dentists in a traditional practice, without the headaches of running a business. As a dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services, you’ll be able to enjoy both clinical autonomy and a balanced lifestyle. You’ll work with state-of-the-art technology and have valuable opportunities for continued education, training and mentorship. As a dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services, you can achieve ownership quickly, while alleviating the burdens of growing a successful practice.
A life of service is the highest calling, and we live it every day. Join us in promoting excellent dentistry in the community and improving the quality of life for millions of people
– Build trust with patients, ultimately building a community of Patients For Life
– Pursue lifelong clinical and practice management learning/education
– Utilize modern technology to provide clinically excellent dentistry
– DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active State Dental Board license
– A strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity
– A willingness to be coached and trained by clinicians
– A hunger to achieve financial success and independence
– Training and expertise to advance your practice
– Support from a respected leader in dentistry
– Tools and resources to achieve your professional goals, including comprehensive benefits
– Ability to become an owner dentist for a neighborhood practice
You’re ready to take your dental practice to a new level. Find the resources and tools you need to achieve professional success by becoming a dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services.
Location: Folsom, CA, US
Company Name: Folsom Hills Dentistry and Orthodontics
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide.
Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.
Job Reference: Req8060