Billing Operations Supervisor
As a Billing Operations Supervisor at Pacific Dental Services you will have the opportunity to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job.
– Provide effective leadership, coaching and mentoring of staff in an effort to identify and implement opportunities for improvement in posting and billing processes and methods.
– Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
– Coach and mentor less experienced subordinate team members, and create environment for knowledge transfer and cross-training.
– Authority to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems when fellow management team members are not present.
– Plan and prepare work schedules and assign staff to specific duties.
– Lead team to maximize office collections, communicate issues and implement ideas to improve processes.
– Report weekly to manager detailing accomplishments, areas for improvement, clear performance goals, and effectiveness of systems.
– Oversee and interact with other PDS departments and team members in regards to certain administrative operations. This includes but is not limited to plan credentialing, eligibility, fees, pre-authorizations, billing, auditing, and claims follow-up.
– Work with other departments within PDS; implement new systems and protocol to improve on effectiveness of the administrative operations individual oversees.
– Instruct other PDS support team members on how to most effectively perform administrative duties for the area the individual oversees.
– Perform daily activities of billing and auditing of assigned practice’s patient claims.
– Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
– Participate in Human Resources activities, such as recruiting, selecting, developing talent, performance reviews, salary administration, etc.
– Develop and conduct effective training and meetings through the development and execution of outstanding group presentation skills.
– Travel to affiliated PDS regions for training and development.
– Other duties as assigned by management.
– Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Location: Irvine, CA, US
Company Name: Pacific Dental Services
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide.
Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.
Job Reference: Req2790