Call Center Representative
The primary role of the Call Center Representative is to get patients to come into the office for an examination or dental treatment. Call Center Representatives should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills, and be committed to achieving their predetermined goals while working within the framework of the Call Center policies. Responsibilities:
• Using excellent telephone skills make outbound phone calls to dental office patients.
• Reminder phone calls to patients who haven’t been in for 12 to 30 months.
• After reminder postcards have been sent, make follow-up phone calls to patients due for their 6 month check-up.
• Phone calls to patients to reschedule their existing appointments.
• Maintain accuracy by following the office scheduling format, updating as needed, and verifying patient insurance coverage.
• Answer inbound phone calls for dental offices from closing time until 8:00p.m. weekly, and during regular working hours when required.
• Respond to patient appointment requests from dental office websites.
• Answer inbound calls.
• Using email confirmations, work with the Marketing Department and Dental Offices to reschedule canceled appointments.
• Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience® by demonstrating a positive attitude and doing everything you can to ensure patients’ needs are met.
• Pass all basic guide tests pertaining to your position within 90 days of accepting this position.
• Participate in meetings as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
Location: Henderson, NV, US
Company Name: Pacific Dental Services
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide. Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.