Cash Reconciliation Specialist
As a Cash Reconciliation Specialist at Pacific Dental Services you will have the opportunity to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job.
– Handle day to day cash related issues for 40+ dental offices.
– Reconcile monthly bank statements in the accounting system and the patient system.
– Enter journal entries in internal accounting system to compensate discrepancies, fees, and any type of refunds or returns.
– Contact Operations Managers to clear up discrepancies in revenue system.
– Work with other departments to ensure accuracy of payments posted to patient accounts.
– Identify and recommend opportunities to improve reconciliation processes for greater operational efficiency, as well as improvement opportunities for other processing areas to minimize risk of error and research time.
– Prepare and submit various monthly reports for management review.
– 1-3 years experience in cash management and/or banking and accounting.
– Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
– Proficiency with Excel, MS Office Suite, Internet Explorer, and Database Management Application software.
– Must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Location: Irving, TX, US
Company Name: Pacific Dental Services
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide.
Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.
Job Reference: Req8081