Customer Service Representative (Collections)
As a Customer Service Representative at Pacific Dental Services you will have the opportunity to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job.
– Provides customer service to the patients and affiliated dental practices of PDS, through the call center, as well as email.
– Sets-up and modifies contracts in multiple PDS systems.
– Posts payments and maintains daily and monthly reporting for accounting purposes.
– Modifies patient accounts to assist the offices with the set-up process.
– Regularly follows-up with PDS affiliated dental practices regarding their accounts and any missing or incomplete contracts.
– Maintains an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with Company policies.
– Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory
– Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
– Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree or one-year certificate from an accredited college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience is desirable.
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Location: Irvine, CA, US
Company Name: Pacific Dental Services
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide.
Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.
Job Reference: Req6199