Insurance Claims Auditor
As an Insurance Claims Auditor at Pacific Dental Services you will have the opportunity to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job.
– Read and analyze EOB’s and make proper adjustments according to PDS claims processing criteria.
– Sends appeals to insurance carriers with justification as to why dental treatment should be paid.
– Audit accounts to ensure proper fees have been posted.
– Works with CBO team to maximize office collections and minimize adjustments.
– Communicate issues and suggestions to improve processes.
– Ensure compliance with Company policies as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
– Participate in meetings as required.
– Maintain an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with Company policy.
– Other duties as assigned by management.
– Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
– 3-4 Years of related experience in the dental field.
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Location: Irvine, CA, US
Company Name: Pacific Dental Services
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide.
Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.
Job Reference: Req5594