Oral Surgeon – Lafayette
Oral Surgeons have the opportunity to earn more income than specialists in a traditional group practice, without the headaches of running a business. As an Oral Surgeon supported by Pacific Dental Services, you’ll be able to enjoy both clinical autonomy and a balanced lifestyle. You’ll work with state-of-the-art technology and provide clinical excellence.
– DDS/DMD from an accredited University
– Active State Dental Board license
– OS residency certificate from an accredited program
– An IV sedation or GA permit
– Must have a strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity
A life of service is the highest calling and we live it every day. Join us in promoting excellent dentistry in the community and improving the quality of life for millions of people.
– Dental degree from an accredited University and an active State Dental Board license required.
– DDS/DMD. General Anesthesia/IV Sedation permit and valid DEA license required.
– Build trust with patients, ultimately building a community of Patients For Life™
– Evaluate and treat patients with the highest quality of care
– Utilize modern technology to provide clinically excellent dentistry
– Clinical Excellence
– Quality of Life
With support from Pacific Dental Services, you can maximize your individual and professional potential. Pacific Dental Services pioneered the concept of modern dentistry—helping dentist and dental specialists access a powerful combination of the best operational practices, the latest technology and a highly skilled support staff.
Location: Lafayette, LA, US
Company Name: Pacific Dental Services Supported Office
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide.
Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.
Job Reference: Req1070