Pediatric Dentist – Tucson
Pediatric Dentists have the opportunity to earn more income than specialists in a traditional group practice, without the headaches of running a business. As a Pediatric Dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services, you’ll be able to enjoy both clinical autonomy and a balanced lifestyle. You’ll work with state-of-the-art technology and provide clinical excellence.
– DDS/DMD from an accredited University
– Active State Dental Board license
– Pedo residency certificate from an accredited program
– Oral Sedation license preferred
– Must have a strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity
A life of service is the highest calling and we live it every day. Join us in promoting excellent dentistry in the community and improving the quality of life for millions of people.
– Build trust with patients, ultimately building a community of Patients For Life™
– Evaluate and treat patients with the highest quality of care
– Utilize modern technology to provide clinically excellent dentistry
– Clinical Excellence
– Quality of Life
With support from Pacific Dental Services, you can maximize your individual and professional potential. Pacific Dental Services pioneered the concept of modern dentistry—helping dentist and dental specialists access a powerful combination of the best operational practices, the latest technology and a highly skilled support staff.
– Dental degree from an accredited University required- DMD/DDS.
– Pedo residency certificate and an active State Dental Board license.
– Oral Sedation license required.
Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Company Name: Cortaro Smiles Dentistry and Orthodontics
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide.
Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.
Job Reference: Req6811