– Provide effective leadership, coaching and mentoring of staff in an effort to identify and implement opportunities for improvement in posting and billing processes and methods.
– Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
– Authority to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems when fellow management team members are not present.
– Plan and prepare work schedules and assign employees to specific duties.
– Lead team to maximize office collections, communicate issues and implement ideas to improve processes.
– Match insurance payments to offices and accounts and write office number and patient account number on Explanation of Benefits (EOB’s).
– Balance and transmit payments to the bank and post them daily into QSI system.
– Read and analyze EOB’s and make proper adjustments according to the Company’s claims processing criteria.
– Provide auditors, billers, and other claims tracers with assistance in the follow-up of outstanding claims payments.
– Report weekly to manager detailing accomplishments, areas for improvement, clear performance goals, and effectiveness of systems.
– Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
– Monitor performance and ensure optimal staffing levels adjust staffing levels as needed.
– Participate in meetings to exchange information and coordinate work activities with other departments and lead morning huddles.
– Confer with team management to develop methods and procedures to improve processes and too
– Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
– Associate’s degree from an accredited college or technical school.
– At least 2-4 years of related work experience.
– Experience in assessing the workflow, leading a team, mentoring, coaching, and training subordinates.Desired:- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or technical school
– Knowledge of QSI software applications.
– Good understanding of how to read and interpret EOBs (Explanation of Benefits).
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Location: Irvine, CA, US
Company Name: Pacific Dental Services
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide.
Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.
Job Reference: Req5038