Regional Back Office Trainer
– In accordance with those set forth as per the applicable state’s Dental Auxiliaries.
– Actively and consistently demonstrate an outstanding attitude in regards to innovation; patient care skills and clinical practices; work ethic and conduct.
– Develop and demonstrate expertise as to the routines and preferences of the dentists in your region.
– Develop and demonstrate expertise as to back office supply requirements and efficiencies.
– Develop and demonstrate expertise of all dental equipment and ensure continuous maintenance of same through effective education of staff.
– Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience® for your region by demonstrating how to keep patients focused on optimal treatment while attending to their individual concerns, and promoting the good qualities of your doctor.
– Effectively train new dental assistants, and educate existing assistants on all new policies and procedures.
– Ensure that all dental assistants know and follow their job description.
– Schedule training workshops, and communicate with the Training department supply inventory status for your Training Center.
Provide evaluations to OMs, MOMs, Regionals and the Training department on all trainees who attend workshops.
Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Company Name: Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide.
Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.
Job Reference: Req6686