Regional Collections Clerk
The primary purpose and function of the Regional Collections Clerk is to assist in billing patients and insurance companies for services rendered. The Regional Collections Clerk will record information about financial status and status of collection efforts. The position may also assist in monitoring overdue accounts and update customer billing information.
– Check portals to ensure missing information is obtained and claims are billed properly.
– Review credit portal to ensure meeting Company’s credit goals.
– Update claims portal for past due adjustment requests from CBO.
– Assist in processing the aging collection report to ensure accounts are billed properly to patients and insurance companies.
– Obtain explanation of benefits (EOB) statements and enter claim tracing and insurance company information into system ensuring billing is properly secured.
– Contact insurance carriers ensuring patients balances are secured as appropriate.
– Document all actions on accounts in the system.
– Other duties as assigned by management.
– Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED), required.
– 1-2 Years of related experience in the dental field, preferred.
– Prior experience as a claims auditor within a group practice environment, preferred.
– QSI (Quality Systems Inc.) experience, preferred.
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Company Name: Pacific Dental Services Supported Office
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide.
Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.
Job Reference: Req1638