At Pacific Dental Services, we’ll help you maximize your individual and professional potential. As a Regional Manager, you’ll use your relationship-building skills to help us establish new, state-of-the-art offices. Rising to the challenge of leading and developing a team, you’ll find significant opportunities to explore and grow your entrepreneurial instincts. If you’re looking for an opportunity to enjoy both professional excellence and a balanced lifestyle, join us at Pacific Dental Services.When you join us as a Regional Manager, you’ll have the tools and resources you need to build a rewarding career. That support starts with a carefully designed training program including unique online components and valuable mentorship. And as you build your future with us, you’ll discover additional opportunities for continued education and training, helping you attain your professional goals.
– Coach, train and develop a team of Operations Managers to meet and exceed annual sales goals/budgets while ensuring highest standards of care
– Direct all business and non-clinical aspects of dental services delivery
– Build strategic relationships with owner doctors, high potential dentists and managers
– Help associate doctors make the transition to owner doctors
– Use outstanding presentation skills to develop and conduct effective regional trainings
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Healthcare Administration
– Seven or more years of complex business and managerial experience or equivalent
– Multi-site management/operations experience in retail, restaurant, pharmaceutical sales or similar industry
– Considerable coursework or on-the-job training in the dental, insurance or human resources fields
– Strong leadership abilities to motivate and encourage others
A life of service is the highest calling, and we live it every day. Join us as a Regional Manager at Pacific Dental Services and help us improve the quality of life for millions of people.
Location: Richmond, VA, US
Company Name: Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide. Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.