When you join us as a Regional Marketing Assistant, you’ll discover an organization that invests in you and your future. We promote from within, and encourage all of our team members to maximize their potential at work. If you’re looking for an opportunity to enjoy both professional excellence and a balanced lifestyle, join us at Pacific Dental Services.
· Coordinate community events including ordering of supplies, designing and producing promotional materials and displays.
· Maximizing events to ensure success: set-up, promote, book appointments, break-down (requires some Saturday availability).
· Assist office managers in researching and developing optimal community events, programs, sponsorships, and all opportunities to benefit the image of the office and capture the trust of the community.
· Coordinate, edit, and proof, with high attention to detail, all marketing media placed on behalf of PDS affiliated offices in a designated region — including print ads, flyers, direct mailings, signage, community promotions, online channels, office and doctor specific materials, message-on-hold, etc. to ensure quality and standardization in all mediums.
· Understand and comply with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
· Responsible for daily administrative duties including, but not limited to, ordering of marketing kits, managing ordering and delivery of promotional items, assembling marketing books.
· Work with creative team and outside vendors to ensure projects are produced on deadline.