As a Regional Recruiter at Pacific Dental Services you will have the opportunity to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job. In this position you will be responsible for achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates, advising hiring supervisors, and managing the candidate experience. You’ll source exclusively for dental office positions to partner with the Regional Partner, Regional Mangers, and Office Managers within the assigned Region. On a daily basis you’ll search for candidates to fill specific job openings, review resumes, interview candidates, administer employment tests, keep up on rules regarding employment, and market your job openings.
– Manage the applicant lifecycle from sourcing candidates to the application and interviewing process to the offer letter and onboarding.
– Utilize metrics analysis to show turnover, retention, etc.
– Participate in school vendor fairs, state and national dental conventions and shows, and other events, traveling overnight as necessary.
– Generate a flow of appropriate resumes/candidates, profile/pre-qualify, interview and follow-up with the hiring manager on potential fit of those candidates who meet their job requirements and preferences.
– Follow-up with prescreened candidates to ensure a great candidate experience.
– Maintain the content of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for your region, including applicant flow, EEO, data, etc.
– Receive, process and/or prioritize a heavy volume of incoming communication, including e-mails, faxes, and phone calls.
– Prepare correspondence and presentations.
– Consult with hiring managers to understand dentist requirements and functions in the hiring office in order to establish or enhance the pipeline of candidates.
We know that while many can recruit, few can manage applicant lifecycles for an assortment of positions within a dedicated region. Within this subset lies our ultimate candidate—the kind that thrives off colossal expansion and massive-scale corporate growth.
– Bachelor’s Degree with a Business or HR emphasis.
– A total of at least 8 years or more of related recruiting experience.
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We’ll even financially support your efforts to earn your master’s degree! We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Location: Novato, CA, US
Company Name: Pacific Dental Services
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide.
Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.
Job Reference: Req7337