Specialist, Benefits and Wellness
When our Team Members are healthy and happy, then our patients are healthy and happy too. That’s why Wellness is a core part of our People strategy. If you are passionate about creating and deploying programs that encourage a healthy and happy organization, we want to hear from you. If you are described by others as collaborative, innovative and highly productive then we want to hear from you. From design to implementation, our Benefits & Wellness Specialist creates programs that support the health and wellness of our team members. In this role, our Benefits & Wellness Specialist will develop and administer wellness and benefit plans that meet the needs of the organization, support the company’s business strategy and are competitive, cost effective and of course, legally compliant.
Core Job Responsibilities:
– Oversees administration and management of wellness programs including developing strategy, communication, implementation and ongoing management of programs.
-Tracks success metrics for all wellness programs, and presents new programs when needed.
-Plans timelines and prepares communications for all wellness and benefit rollouts to leadership and the organization.
– Manages the administration of employee wellness and benefits programs.
-Drafts and maintains the Benefits team standard operating procedures to ensure clarity and continuity; focusing on daily, monthly, and annual activities for individuals and the team, to ensure excellence and execution.
– Manages the benefit providers’ relationships/partnerships. Acts as a liaison between the company and the vendors.
– Consults with and advises employees on escalated eligibility, provisions, and other matters related to benefits.
– Project manages the annual enrollment process including plan design, and vendor selection processes.
– Responsible for ensuring timeline adherence for cascading benefits communications, following the company communication protocols.
– Ability to travel domestically.
– Other duties as assigned by company management.
-Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or related field.
– 5+ years Human Resources experience.
– Minimum 3 years of benefits management experience in planning, research, policy development and program design to include health and welfare benefits and retirement plans.
– Highly organized and ability to manage multiple priorities with ease.
– Strong technical skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Location: Irvine, CA, US
Company Name: Pacific Dental Services
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide.
Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.
Job Reference: Req6695