The primary role of the Representative, Contact Center is to get patients to come into the office for an examination or dental treatment. Representative, Contact Center should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills, and be committed to achieving their predetermined goals while working within the framework of the Contact Center policies.
- Get patients to come into the office for an examination or dental
- Using excellent telephone skills make outbound phone calls to dental office
- Reminder phone calls to patients who haven’t been in for 12 to 30
- After reminder postcards have been sent, make follow-up phone calls to patients due for their 6 month check-up.
- Phone calls to patients to reschedule their existing
- Maintain accuracy by following the office scheduling format, updating as needed, and verifying patient insurance
- Answer inbound phone calls for dental offices from closing time until 8:00p.m. weekly, and during regular working hours when
- Respond to patient appointment requests from dental office
- Answer inbound
- Using email confirmations, work with the Marketing Department and Dental Offices to reschedule canceled
- Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience® by demonstrating a positive attitude and doing everything you can to ensure patients’ needs are
- Pass all basic guide tests pertaining to your position within 90 days of accepting this
- Participate in meetings as
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED), and specified training courses as mandated by state for certification, licensure, or registration.
- 1-3 years of Customer Service Experience is required.
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or one-year certificate from an accredited college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task effectively without compromising the quality of the work.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, process focused, problem solver, proactive, ambitious, customer service focused.
- Ability to draw conclusions and make independent decisions with limited information.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from customers, staff, regulatory agencies, vendors, and other members of the business community.
- Self-motivated, reliable individual capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
- Possess the intellectual curiosity to work through ambiguity and have ability to work independently with minimal instruction.
- Ability to manage change and do extremely well in a fast-paced environment under time constraints.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, and work effectively with individuals belonging to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to effectively and succinctly simplify complex data and communicate information to Senior Management.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.